7.29.2005


I've signed up with Marketocracy recently - finally found what looks to be a decent way to run a hypothetical portfolio and see how you do with fake money. And they use the site's top traders to develop a portfolio that runs better than the fortune 500. Eeeenteresting.

I freakin love this freestyle walking stuff. Seems like its one thing the French are good at, too, which is strange, but fine by me.

More walking: fat man walking.

One of my favorite phrases, as defined by What Does That Mean, a cool cross-culture idiom explainer.

MetaEfficient: A guide to the most efficient things in the world.

The Official Rock Paper Scissors Strategy Guide - buy with caution (I noticed you can get a discount when bought with Real Ultimate Power - who's site I've linked to in my sidebar since I started this blog).

This is only funny if your an online gamer, like...some... people...I...know.....of. Ok its hysterical. What WW2 would have been like were it an online real time strategy game.

Aimfight. I entered mine against some of my friends and they all kicked my butt. So if you're a friend of mine, and you're reading this, don't pit my screen name against yours, just take my humiliated word for it: you rule, I suck. But I do have a personal SN and a work SN so if you add them both up that should count for something...right?

Tom and Katie link o' the week: The Handy iwanttobeascientologist.com Guide to the Height Difference Between Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

The 20 Hamburgers You Must Eat Before You Die - the listed the burger joint at le Parker Meridian on there, which is a totally sweet place to get a burger. I was surprised Corner Bistro (NYC) and Hamburger Mary's (shout out to Sactown) didn't make it, though. I've been to a couple places on the list but still have a good number of them to knock off. Might try to hit Houston's and The Counter in Santa Monica when we do our family beach thing in Pismo next month. What's up with Santa Monica getting two and Sacto gets nothing...?

In the "there's one of everything on the internet category": some guy collecting pictures of toilets in video games. God bless the web.

If you're feeling bad that you missed my birthday, you can always buy the "Even God Knows It" tee-shirt. Drop me a line at allkindsoftime at gmail dot com and I'll give you my shipping info. No, really...I will.

Martha Stewart makes the mistake of cooking cookies around Cookie Monster. Hilarity ensues. Part 1 and Part 2.

I've got more but that's enough to keep you busy for now. Who knows what tomorrow, it'll be after a long day and I'll be wiped out.

No comments: