9.05.2004

Pictures from the floor

Well, sadly, I didn't take my camera with me much of anywhere this week, for fear I might leave it in a bar, or on a train, or...hmm...in a cab?

Anyway, though I've not yet obtained pix of DB, I still hold high hopes. In the meantime, here's a few I snapped with my phone on the day I got to head onto the floor of the convention.



Jason Sehorn, up close and impersonal.



Brec and I with our fashionable floor passes.



The SS guy who had to stay and watch the empty row (just in front of his knees), presumably in case the protesters who had been dragged out suddenly materialized and began protesting some more. They treated it like a crime-scene for the remainder of the time I was there.



This will give you a very blurry idea of the scuffle that took place. You can make out the signs still held aloft near the top, also the SS guy in the suit rushing in and the press guy holding his camera aloft for a shot.



Average street corner in midtown during the convention. Note the presence of about 10 cops to one civilian.

No comments: