6.14.2005




If you know much about the South and the history of civil rights in America, you could probably place this sign pretty accurately. When I get around to doing a decent photoblog of my trip this past weekend, it will be given a little further context.

It was a good trip. I took a lot of pictures and was surprised at how few turned out at least decent, but there are a few good ones in there. The event itself wasn't exactly what I expected. Couple that with running into a few elements of such events that are somewhat germane to their existence - and perhaps shouldn't be - and I had some slight ruffles. On top of that, everything just feels like a blur right now. I don't know how to say or type it. I guess I just have a lot on my mind and can't seem to get over, around, or through it. Its just there.

But it was a good weekend. I wish I could have done a better job of making it better for everyone else, is all.

You ever start spacing out and find yourself staring intently at nothing in particular, and you can't quite even explain to yourself what it was you were thinking about? I have that in spades, lately.

No comments: