6.03.2005



A big "Hi hello howareya" to all the folks finding me through ImprovEverywhere. I need to write those guys a thank you note for linking to me, their humble volunteer. Can you say "traffic spike?" Wow. See if you can guess from the picture above which day they posted their recap of Even Better Than the Real Thing.

Well, hopefully some of you saw fit to click around a little and read more than just the U2 post. Maybe even came back here a second time to see what's going on. I won't go into any big definition of my blog, it kind of is what it is. Stick around long enough and you'll get the idea. Tuesdays I try to throw up something theological in nature (though I've had crap to say lately) and Thursdays is usually my link dump post. In between are posts on the general goings on in my life. Which, I'm convinced, if they made a movie about it - people would go to see it.

At least 2 of them.

I'm off to Philly and then DC this evening, leaving on the Chinatown bus which comes highly recommended over Greyhound by some experienced friends. Can't beat the price - its cheaper than driving, but what waits to be seen is whether its nicer than the train. Back tomorrow afternoon/evening...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm one of the aforementioned folks finding you through IE. Your links are interesting, and your postings are neat. Thanks for inviting "us" to stay a while.

I have a blog myself, but it's not nearly as interesting. Kudos to you for letting people read your thoughts and feelings. Like I know my journal is on the web, but maybe 2 people read it. Now that you know a lot more people are reading yours, it can't be so personal. I mean it can but I couldn't expose my self like that. I guess... I don't know. I'm not really sure of what I'm saying or if its making any sense.

Anyways, thanks... just wanted to say Hi Hello howareya back. :-)

David said...

Hey Kelly. Thanks for the nice words.

I actually blogged about that whole being personal and exposing your blog type deal...way back when...here.

I haven't told many people that I know IRL about my blog, so I still feel pretty comfortable being fairly open on it. At the same time, however, its been an excercise in, well, being honest.

Exposition is an interesting thing.