8.24.2005


We interrupt this normally quiet-blog workday to bring you a special news broadcast.

Google Talk
is live. Their quest for dominance of the planet takes another giant step today, soon it will be the only interface that people communicate over (it should take it all of 20 seconds to dominate the cell/text msg market). I don't think the press release is even out yet, but the site has been up since early this morning, when I downloaded it.

If you don't have it, hop on...I'm still working on getting my GAIM program, which manages all my other IM clients, to accept the Google Talk one, so that I can have both my personal account and my blog account (allkindsoftime at gmail) on at the same time, but once I do you should be able to reach me on GT.

This is so much fun I'm having trouble getting work done.

No comments: