8.05.2005


A true pro- crastinator is the kind of person that would see a bear lumbering towards their picnic blanket, and not get up and run away, because, hey, you've got the rest of your life. Of course you're not supposed to run from bears, but...whatever. Point is my room is still a pit, I have laundry to do, errands to run, actual work to finish, and packing for my trip - all of which has to happen before tomorrow afternoon. It is NOT going to be a fun night so I'm giving you your links now, you ungrateful readers.

SwitchTextbooks - gotta send this one to my brothers who are starting college this fall.

Target's taking on Tiffany's

Skateboarder 'branded' by manhole cover sues (funny, but kind of cool, in a weird not-really-cool way)

David Hasselhoff is the AntiChrist


Poor? Go here.

Google goodness this week includes:

Great news for crazy stalker types.

Google Moon (zoom in to find out what the moon is really made of)

and The Birth of Google

Get your name in the hat to become president.

Why You Can't Tickle Yourself

If you're gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough.

Mozilla turns for-profit
. Creating something that millions of people need and depend on every day, giving it to them for free, then turning it into something they have to start paying you for: brilliant. Being one of the hopeless slaves to said product: suck.

Speaking of Firefox, here's how to get rid of the pop-ups that make it past their pop-up blocker.

No idea if I'll get a post up tomorrow in the craziness, and I'm going to be getting home during my brother's 21st birthday party, so I likely won't be writing then either. So I'll check you later.

No comments: