8.14.2005


This coming Wednesday, August 17th, I'll be honored to host the weekly blog consortium known as "Christian Carnival." I've been participating in the Carnival for a while, as you know if you've been reading here for any reasonable length of time.

If you have your own blog and haven't contributed to CC before, I encourage you to consider it. Entry rules/instructions can be found here, and all entries should me emailed to CC (where they'll be forwarded to me) here by 1:00 AM on Weds the 17th.

I'm looking forward to reading through all the good material I expect to see shortly - I've already received quite a few submissions since I sent out the invite to the mailing list earlier today.

(BTW, I've returned safe and sound from vacation, will blog about it, perhaps tomorrow.)

No comments: