5.20.2005



This is an illegitimate post. Its early on the next day again and I just don't have it in me to throw the links up right now. I guess that gives me something to write about tomorrow. Plus I still have to edit through the U2 pics and upload the decent ones. So maybe some of that too.

I need to get the bod back on a regular schedule - I've been staying up til 2 or 3 in the morning and sleeping in way too late. Once I kick the sinus thing I'm going to be swimming at Stevens with Ted in the mornings, so that should help. Hopefully get the metabolism back on track as well - lately its been a meal at 2pm and a meal at 2am. Real healthy.

Got turned down for a position with the Walgreens project in Chicago that I was pretty hopeful for. So its not like I need to get back on track because I actually have to work any time soon. Grrreat.

That's all.

(Can you believe it? I can't either. What a rip-off.)

No comments: