5.06.2005



So its Thursday and I've got plenty of links and zero volition to post them or anything else for that matter. I've got some sort of serious funk, and I need to break free. I've got a ton to do tomorrow that I've been letting slide all week. Call with partner in the company in the morning, fixing my internal resume, applying for more positions after that, talking with Cregan about leading the MaxQ prep sessions over the next month, fixing my wireless network and hooking up the VOIP, preparing Sunday's lesson, and whatever else comes along. That should keep me busy enough. I reward myself Saturday with an A's game. They're in town to kick the Yankees around.

Darn Floor's post on Disney's upcoming Narnia films. First trailer will be shown on ABC this Saturday night.

Ecological Footprint. Mine's like 4 point something acres if I remember correctly.

This is by far the best thing I've found in a long time. Its just so...so...true! Key quote:

It is here, at a pool of 18 726 acceptable females, that we end our statistical analysis. At first glance, a datable population of 18 726 may not seem like such a low number, but consider this: assuming I were to go on a blind date with a new girl about my age every week, I would have to date for 3493 weeks before I found one of the 18 726. That's very nearly 67 years. As a North American male born in the late 1970s, my life expectancy is probably little more than 70 years, so we can safely say that I will be quite dead before I find the proverbial girl of my dreams. Come to think of it, she'll probably be dead too.

Rate my professors for my alma mater. Wish they had this back when I was selecting classes. But then I don't agree with a lot of the comments being made. So maybe its a good thing it wasn't.

This
is just wrong. On so many levels. I am linking to this so that you can share my pain in finding out it even exists.

Nada does nothing for everybody.

0100010001100001011101100110100101100100 is my first name in Binary.

Go here and click on Innocent Escapes. The man who is always there for you is always here.

New fun useful things this week include Mailinator and Furl. I still need to post on the glories supreme of FireFox extensions. I know.

50 States seems pretty simplistic but its actually a cool repository of all kinds of information by city/state.

Can you tell a coder from a cannibal?

Google link of the week is Xtragoogle, which I haven't even played around with yet and am not even sure I'm going to like once I do.

That's all the linking I have in me. I need to get back to being lethargic.

1 comment:

April said...

Ran across the link to your blog tonight and totally enjoyed the read. :)