1.27.2006

Once upon a time, I had time to surf the net on occasion, and find cool stuff. Sometimes, lots of cool stuff. So much that I never linked to it all - the only stuff I gave out on my blog was the best of the best.

Those days are over now.

Phrases that originated in the Bible.

How it should have ended - I haven't even watched one yet. They're probably crap.

Only in a great country like America could someone come up with a way to make money off of the ridiculous waits we have for airport security. This rubs me wrong. But I'd still pay for it.

Well Josh seems like a nice guy. But he forgets where they say the devil is...

Holy whale puke - I'll never walk down the beach the same way again.

What to do when they ask for your SSN.

What to do when they're grieving.

What to do when you can't get a decent wifi signal.

What to do when you want to write better. And when you're lacking creativity.

What I'll be doing in the not too distant future.

Stupid picture post for Blogger is broken again.

No comments: