1.20.2006


Ok hang on, this one is going to be fast.

This year's idiotarod is already sneaking up on us (in a grocery cart). Didn't make it last year and at this rate I likely won't make it this year.

Great guide to stock images if you're a professional .ppt creator like myself.

Minor Tweaks is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Careful you don't get sucked in.

I'm a guest blogger on Fabulous Females. For the time being. Smile.

Super awesome Google link-of-the-week is another Gmaps hack, this one helps people share WiFi signals. Simply awesome.

My pastor kind of not-so-much but maybe-a-little-bit-yeah looks like the 2nd one down on the left.

Stuff I'm not sure if I linked to already or not:

Woot! rocks.

You are beautiful.

If you haven't seen this already, check it out. I know it looks like one of those stupid emails people usually forward, but if you take it seriously, I promise you will be shocked by the results.

No comments: