1.05.2008


Where I've been on the internets lately (aka: links):

The Edge World Question of 2008 is out with 164 of the world's leading minds weighing in on the question "WHAT HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND ABOUT? WHY?" As usual, its some of the most fascinating reading on the internet of the entire year (scroll about 1/3 of the way down the page to get to the index of the actual responses).

I've been writing elsewhere as well, about what I've changed my mind about, as well. So to speak.

I recently finished this blog. Yes, its a blog with an end, for a change. Fictional, but really, really creatively written. I actually linked to it a couple of years back but didn't re-find it and make the time to read it until just recently.

Found out I wasn't crazy for having a blah New Years Day. I had a really wonderful Introverts Day, before I even knew it was.

Moleskine Project.

Also, what I didn't get for Christmas:

An ORK Poster

A quilt made from all my favorite old tee shirts (OK I'd rather not pay these guys to do it so much as get someone I know to do it).

Speaking of shirts.

A WarBowl (OK I'd really rather just make this myself but I haven't figured out how best to do it yet, but I'm closing in on it).

Season 3 of The Office is out (I should add that I still need seasons 1 and 2 as well).

A dog. I still can't be a good dog owner yet but man do I want one.

Basically anything from Mxyplyzyk.

And a couple of things I did get:

A bunch of new drawing stuff - sketchbooks, blank post cards / notes & envelopes designed for drawing, a really cool graphite pencil set. So I started carrying my smaller moleskine and a pencil around again. I'm in the right mood for it.

My Sigg Bottle (mine? MINE? mine?).

Maxtor OneTouch III Turbo Edition 1.5TB External Hard-drive (from me. to me.).

No comments: