3.28.2007


Links on a Tuesday? Is nothing sacred?

I finally broke down and bought a membership to Conquer Club. Behold, the internet has broken down the barriers of distance that limited the in-fighting that used to only exist at the holidays, between the younger three Knowles brothers and I.

Children of Hurin is coming.

Adding randomness to your photos.

None too often you see an anonymously authored article run in the WaPo...

I need this.

NYC Inside.

Why the semantic web will fail.

If the world was made of rubber...

Great eclipse photo.

I'm completely against letting people know about the power outlets I'm familiar with in the airports around the lower 48.

The Amen break: world's most important 6-second drum loop.

1 comment:

none said...

Nice. Both the map link and the Post article were really interesting. Thanks for sharing!